Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2 for 1 Margaritas

Today I must admit to having the best family! While they may not always be perfect they know when I need them to be better than normal and today was just such a day.

It started off pretty normal, at least going to the gym used to be normal, but since I am on the mend from a separated rib it was my first day back in full force, and yes, I feel it. Then a great day of gymnastics for the oldest, he is doing a million times better listening in class than even just last week and I am impressed to see the increase in his balance and strength on the bars and floor exercises.

But the best part of the day was when my husband came home early and while today wasn't as hoped for business he wanted to have a nice night out with the family and Tuesday means 2 for 1 Margaritas at our favorite Mexican restaurant. I love eating there because it reminds me of the kind of food my grandpa used to make when I was a kid. Plus a strong mixed drink can really make a woman's day.

While my stress still resides in my home it was so nice to just get a night away knowing I do not have to do the dishes before bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment